The Old Post Office is located on Bridge Street in Belper, Derbyshire, United Kingdom. At some time in the past it was formed from two buildings. It was built in 1805, which is the same year as Nelson's Battle of Trafalgar. It stopped operating as a Post Office at the end of the 20th century after the nearby cotton mills ceased to provide employment.
The buildings and garden are Grade II heritage listed and there are many historic feature remaining in our building.